About BAD Marketing:
We're a team of 160+ passionate leaders and creatives who have worked diligently to make BAD Marketing one of the largest and most robust Growth Marketing Agencies in the world. At the core of our philosophy is the belief that excellence stems from a united team working toward a common objective: to not only help our clients grow profitably but also to provide them with an experience they can’t find anywhere else.
We specialize in local lead generation, e-commerce, and information marketing; catering to clients that span from auto and local shop owners, to online consumer product brand owners, online gurus selling courses or coaching, and more.
Our approach to success involves more than just Bold And Disruptive strategies. We invest in our team through extensive training, continuous support for growth and learning, and the cultivation of a happy and confident company culture. For us, finding fulfillment in your career is just as crucial as excelling in it.
Our Core Values:
PLAY TO WIN
SOLUTIONS NOT PROBLEMS
BEST IDEA WINS
ALWAYS BE GROWING
NOBODY IS BIGGER THAN THE TEAM
- Client Satisfaction & Account Health
- Weekly calls and daily communication (via Slack) with clients (B2B)
- Delegating client information to the rest of the team
- Provide a good customer experience and deepen existing relationships
- Onboarding & Offboarding
- De-Escalate customer concerns – work to minimize/prevent these instances
- Discover new client needs
- Be proactive, not reactive. Whether the account is performing well or bad, you must communicate account standings with the client and give them our plans to either optimize or improve the account.
- Team Management
- Campaign & project management
- Planning and monitoring campaigns and automation
- Double-check creatives provided by graphic designers (Email Builders) and give necessary revisions
- Assigning campaigns and tasks to team members and making sure the workload is appropriate
- Build, manage & empower a world-class team
- Marketing Strategy
- Email and SMS Marketing Strategy
- Proofreading copy and ensuring campaigns are properly linked
- Ensuring design and layouts are optimized for mobile use, conversion, and deliverability
- Growing email & SMS list
- Scheduling campaigns out and making automation (flows) live
- Tracking and analyzing campaign results
- Provide an unparalleled Email and SMS Marketing experience for our clients
- Substantially increase average customer retention
- Substantially increase reviews, referrals, and references
- Work directly with the team to identify new revenue opportunities via marketing strategy
- Holistic understanding of eCommerce
- Holistic understanding of Email and SMS Marketing
- Klaviyo experience is preferred
- Postscript/Attentive experience is preferred
- Understanding the importance of branding
- Mindset & drive - we want you to hold yourself accountable to the highest standards
- You are an amicable person who enjoys meeting new people and working collaboratively with the team to accomplish a shared goal.
- Self-starter - you are comfortable working 100% remotely (if applicable), managing your teams schedule, workload, and meeting deadlines without direct supervision
- Communicator - You are comfortable and confident when interacting with others, especially when coaching your team, giving feedback, and setting expectations.
- Proactive - you strive to get ahead of a problem or start a conversation, instead of waiting for the right time or opportunity to come to you.
- Team player - you thrive in a team, ask for help when needed, and communicate obstacles before they happen/worsen.
- Coachable - you are excited to constantly push yourself to get better and better and accept feedback constructively.
- Ability to think analytically in terms of numbers and data.
- Ability to delegate tasks and lead.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills. Ability to relay complex strategy with EXTREME clarity. Enjoys speaking with customers and team members to understand and solve their problems.
- Is able to navigate client objections, as well as inner-team disagreement.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance plans (US Residents Only)
- PTO and paid holidays (based on your location)
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement within the organization.
- A collaborative and innovative work environment with a focus on creativity and results.
- 9AM - 6PM EST
- W2 (US Residents Only)