ABOUT BAD MARKETING:
We're a team of 170+ passionate leaders and creatives who have worked diligently to make BAD Marketing one of the largest and most robust Growth Marketing Agencies in the world. At the core of our philosophy is the belief that excellence stems from a united team working toward a common objective: to not only help our clients grow profitably but also to provide them with an experience they can’t find anywhere else.
We specialize in local lead generation, e-commerce, and information marketing; catering to clients that span from auto and local shop owners to online consumer product brand owners, online gurus selling courses or coaching, and more.
Our approach to success involves more than just Bold And Disruptive strategies. We invest in our team through extensive training, continuous support for growth and learning, and the cultivation of a happy and confident company culture. For us, finding fulfillment in your career is just as crucial as excelling in it.
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
As the Creative Director at BAD Marketing, you will play a critical role in shaping and leading the creative vision for our informational marketing clients. You'll be at the helm of a dynamic team, working collaboratively with marketing professionals and creators to deliver creative and disruptive strategies that drive growth, profits, and unparalleled performance for all of our client accounts.
- Shape and lead the creative vision for all informational marketing campaigns, from content marketing to webinars, courses, and beyond.
- Collaborate closely with team members and clients to understand client goals and develop creative strategies aligned with their overall marketing objectives.
- Lead a team of writers, designers, and creatives to deliver top-notch work that exceeds client expectations.
- Stay current with the latest trends in direct response marketing, integrating them into our agency's strategy.
- Analyze creatives and make data-driven decisions to optimize performance.
- Present creative concepts to clients, ensuring alignment with their needs and goals.
- Monitor KPIs for key creative pieces (VSLs, Webinars, etc.) and collaborate with paid media teams to optimize winning creatives.
- Drive sustained performance improvement for clients through the creation and oversight of high-converting content.
- Provide creative feedback to internal teams to enhance client performance, conversions, and sales.
- Establish and optimize systems for the rapid development of new, successful creative.
- 2+ years of Marketing and Advertising experience
- 2+ years of experience in a creative role
- Deep understanding of direct response marketing with the ability to create compelling content across various platforms
- Proven experience managing creative teams, including writers, designers, and editors.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to sell creative concepts to clients.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance plans (US Residents Only)
- Paid US Holidays
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement within the organization.
- A collaborative and innovative work environment with a focus on creativity and results.
- 9AM - 6PM EST
- W2 (US Residents Only)
OUR CORE VALUES:
- BE BAD
- PLAY TO WIN
- EXTREME OWNERSHIP
- SOLUTIONS NOT PROBLEMS
- BEST IDEA WINS
- ALWAYS BE GROWING
- NOBODY IS BIGGER THAN THE TEAM